Saturday, December 26, 2009

1996 honda accord sedan internal oil leak?

On my honda accord there is an internal oil leak and oil is getting into the area where my spark plugs are. They spark plugs are ok, but i need to figure out how to fix this. Does anyone know? can i do it my self, or do i need to be overcharged by some mechanic?1996 honda accord sedan internal oil leak?
I'd say you need to be overcharged by some mechanic, good luck.1996 honda accord sedan internal oil leak?
Are you overfilling the engine with oil? are you sure it's not gasoline you are seeing? could be anything from an Oring to a Gasket to a blown head.


Good luck.


I would have to visually see it to give more information, sorry, but my suggestion isto take it to a mechanic if the problem persists after an oil, and oil filter change.


hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment