Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a oil leak on my car can ne1 help?

hi, i have a vauxhall corsa v reg 1 litre and i have a oil leak and its coming from the left hand side of the oil tank, its maybe to do with the thermostat? i know there is like a plastic sort of trunking that has broken but i dont know how and why. can you help?I have a oil leak on my car can ne1 help?
Oil has nothing to do with a thermostat. It could be a loose or old cracking hose. See if there is a trail of oil that leads you to the originating spot of problem. Ask friends what garage they use for their repairs and take it to a pro to fix it.I have a oil leak on my car can ne1 help?
Plastic trunking is only for the car wiring nothing to do with oil. I suggest you put a larrge piece of cardboard under the engine and let any leaking oil drip on it to give you a better indication of where the leak is.
OK you have an oil leak. Sounds like it's coming from the left hand side of the oil tank to me. E-mail me the vehicle and I'll repair it for a small fee.
I had a W reg corsa that had an oil leak... The pressure pump had gone and cost about 拢18 pound for a new one fitted. That was on the left side on like a wire. Im not really into cars but im sure its something simple. Hope this helps x
Take it to a garage and get a quote and then you will know what is wrong and what needs to be replaced and hopefully be able to do the job yourself
Bring it in to an auto-garage. They'll tell you what's wrong for free. It's then up to you if you want them to fix it or not.
Go to a mechanic
I hope it's nothing major.
join a owners club if your fit they will pimp your car for you ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment