Friday, December 18, 2009

I had an oil leak from my car. Now I have to clean up the oil from my driveway. How do I do it?

I need to clean up the oil patches left from the oil leak leak on my car. I tried all kind of things, like washing, etc. but it did not help very much. Is there a product for such a problem. Please advise. Thank you.I had an oil leak from my car. Now I have to clean up the oil from my driveway. How do I do it?
You can use clay cat litter box filler to soak up the oil. I don't know if regular litter works; I have only tried clumping litter. Just cover the oil patch completely with the litter and leave it for several hours or a day. Then scoop/sweep up the litter.I had an oil leak from my car. Now I have to clean up the oil from my driveway. How do I do it?
you can use any kind of cat litter....it works Report Abuse

This is going to sound silly but it works! Buy cat litter. It works! It soaks up the oil!
It is called sorball and you can get it at any major car parts store and if they don't know what you mean then tell them that you are looing for something to clean the oil that leaked from the car. If you can find it though sorball works instantly
  • lending
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment