Friday, December 18, 2009

How to repair 1985 Honda 250 big red oil leak?

I have a 1985 honda 250 es big red with a oil leak at the cam caps . They look like they unscrew from the outside so you could maybe replace some sort of o-ring behind them. They are located on top of the engine on the end of the cams. Does anyone know how to repair these leaks ,ThanksHow to repair 1985 Honda 250 big red oil leak?
I believe they do have o-rings. Just get some new ones, rub a little oil on them (so they don't grab onto the caps and tear), put them in, and then re-install the caps.





Good luck!How to repair 1985 Honda 250 big red oil leak?
They do have o-rings

1 comment:

  1. Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. slab leak repair Lake Elsinore

    ReplyDelete