Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I had an oil leak from my car. Now I have to clean up the oil from my driveway. How do I do it?

I need to clean up the oil patches left from the oil leak leak on my car. I tried all kind of things, like washing, etc. but it did not help very much. Is there a product for such a problem. Please advise. Thank you.I had an oil leak from my car. Now I have to clean up the oil from my driveway. How do I do it?
Go to the local grocery and get some cat litter. Not the clumping kind, just the ordinary clay stuff. Works like a charm!





Alternatively, you can try Dawn dish soap. I heard about an oil truck that was in a vehicle wreck and oil spilled all over the freeway. The only way they could make the freeway safe to drive on again was by bringing in a large amount of Dawn dish soap and cleaning the road with that.I had an oil leak from my car. Now I have to clean up the oil from my driveway. How do I do it?
Oil dry or cat litter for pool of oil.





GOOP to get the oil stain out then soap and water.
I know it sounds stupid , but try burning it off :) if that doesnt work , if you live in england, try maxels DIY store, they have cleaners for that kind of thing

No comments:

Post a Comment