Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do i use lucas oil leak stop?

It's pretty much just like the stabilizer they make and it says i should use 20% of my cars oil capacity, this means my car holds 5 quarts so all but 4 should be oil but do i have to add the extra 1 quart oil later or does this stuff just go as a substitute? im confusedHow do i use lucas oil leak stop?
I use that stuff all the time, and I LOVE it!! If you have a 5 quart capacity, Use the lucas, plus 4 quarts. (I would reccomend 10w30) Dump it in all at the same time. When using oil stabilizer, you substitute it for a quart of regular oil. Also, it is really thick gooey stuff, so I would reccoment heating it up a little before you dump it in, and DO NOT use a funnel, unless its disposable, because you will not have fun trying to clean it!How do i use lucas oil leak stop?
To stop oil seals from leaking, I have had excellent results from Berryman's Chemtool B-12 ($2.95 at Walmart). Add one can to your oil, let it run for 30 minutes and then change the oil and filter. It softens the seals, stopping the leak.
Hello, yes, if your car holds 5 quarts you just change oil, add 4 quarts of oil, and 1 quart of the lucase stop leak. It works great. I use all the lucas products, and they all work excellent. Good luck
put it in with the 4 quarts when you change oil by the way lucas is a great product
  • lending
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment